- Assistant Manager or Manager, Contracts and Procurement
- Manager or Senior Manager (Site Safety) (Contract, Renewable)
- Building Services Inspector (Contract, Renewable)
- Owner Site Representative (Contract, Renewable)
- Legal Counsel
- Company Secretary (for Listed Companies)
Assistant Manager or Manager, Contracts and Procurement
- Work independently and coordinate with various in-house teams for all project related activities and achieving project common goal.
- Advise project team on cost effective and value-added improvement works.
- Monitor procurement process including tendering, recommendation and contract award.
- Administer payment process, variations costs, claims and final account and prepare monthly financial reports, urging the VO and Final Account Assessment to be solved in time.
- Be responsible for cost planning, cost control, procurement management, construction cost management and the associated reporting duties of building construction projects with responsibility of establishing cost data base.
- Manage and monitor Consultants and Contractors performance in costs and contractual aspects.
- Provide budget review, monitoring and control of projects.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or related disciplines with a membership of HKIS / RICS will be an advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in contract or project management in the construction industry, particularly experience with developers/consultants will be an advantage
- Solid experience in procurement management under project development
- Familiar with consultant and construction contracts in Hong Kong
- Able to read, draft and interpret complex contracts accurately
- Able to strategize, draft and gather claims evidence accurately
- Good at handling and managing negotiations directly with the consultants, suppliers and contractors
- Work independently, strong organization and leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work overtime, under pressure and meet tight schedule
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly on MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Eager to learn new things and can undertake challenging work
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Manager
Manager or Senior Manager (Site Safety) (Contract, Renewable)
- Be responsible for enhancing and implementing the occupational safety and health policies, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements (including the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance) and safety standards are met
- Conduct site inspections and reviews; prepare inspection reports to management and project team with recommendations and follow up actions (if required)
- Plan, organise and conduct health & safety related training programs
- Prepare necessary safety statistics
- Perform accident investigations (if any) and provide recommendations
- Handle other ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Engineering, Science or Safety related disciplines with at least 8 years' safety related working experience in building construction industry
- Familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance, ISO45001 & ISO14001
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Presentable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Building Services Inspector (Contract, Renewable)
- Support Project/Construction Manager to manage building services aspects from construction to project completion stages and handover to end-user
- Manage contractors to ensure completion of project on time, within budget and high quality as well as safety
- Monitor and comment the schedules (drawings, materials, samples, site works, T & C schedules etc) submitted by contractors
- Supervise the BS installation works and carry out T&C according to the contract requirements
- Monitor site progress labour resources, materials and equipment used on Site
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant construction working experience
- New luxury and mixed residential development experience will be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Owner Site Representative (Contract, Renewable)
- Assist the project team and act as the site representative of the developer to perform site supervisory duties
- Supervise the contractors' works to ensure the quality and compliance with contractual and statutory requirements
- Comment on construction / working drawings and details, method statements, submissions
- Monitor, motivate the progress of work to ensure objectives are achieved according to the agreed scheme and budget
- Carry out independent technical audit on site and prepare reports. Regular review and monitor the quality of materials and workmanship
- Assist and monitor the handover of premises to end users
- High Certificate or above in Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in property development with hand-on skills in dealing with construction management
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Site Inspector
- Previous work experience in large scale residential projects for developer will be an advantage
- Familiar with Building Regulations and well versed in coordination of services and construction details
- Conversant with quality procedure and able to inspect in detail, report concisely, interpret clearly and record completely
- Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Valid holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (“Green Card”)
- Conduct real estate project acquisitions mainly in Hong Kong market, including review of title deeds and land lease document, handling en-bloc transactions and obtaining minority interests under Land (Compulsory Sale for Redevelopment) Ordinance
- Handle project development legal affairs, including obtaining pre-sale consent, preparation of DMC.
- Handle sales and marketing affairs of development project, including compliance with Residential Properties (First-Hand Sales) Ordinance, preparation and review of sales brochure and other sales documentation & conveyancing.
- Provide legal advice on various contracts including tenancy, licences and property management contracts.
- Advise on personal data and privacy legal issues.
- Manage the registration of Intellectual properties of the Group.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments.
- More than 5 years PQE gained from a reputable law firm, with experience in real estate development, project conveyancing.
- In-house experience is a plus but not a must.
- Willing to travel on occasion.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Company Secretary (for Listed Companies)
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for the listed company and its subsidiaries and associates incorporated in Hong Kong and overseas
- Handle compliance issues in order to meet the standard on corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and overseas, including review of annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements for SEHK
- Handle communication with SEHK and SFC, and update the board with the latest changes in the listing rules and other regulations
- Organise and prepare materials for board and shareholder meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including lawyers, financial advisors, on company secretarial issues
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by the Senior Management and advise on business-related issues and solutions
- University degree holder
- Member of HKICS, HKICPA or qualified solicitor in Hong Kong
- Well versed in Company Ordinance, Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other related regulations
- Over 5 years' relevant experience with compliance work for Hong Kong listed companies, experience in professional firm will also be considered
- Able to work independently on daily correspondence and handling internal and external parties
- Well-organized, good communication skills and willing to work under pressure
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin